- Direct Marketing
- Events & Promotions
- Sales Support
- Digital Media
- Identity Systems
Reed Business Closes Remaining U.S. Titles
In a rather abrupt conclusion to the divestment of its U.S. controlled circulation titles, Reed Business closed the doors on 23 publications today: Building Design + Construction, Chain Leader, Construction Bulletin, Construction Equipment, Consulting-Specifying Engineer, Control Engineering, Converting, Foodservice Equipment & Supplies, Graphic Arts Blue Book, Graphic Arts Monthly, HOTELS, Logistics Management, Material Handling Product News, Modern Materials Handling, Plant Engineering, Professional Builder, Professional Remodeler, Purchasing, Restaurants & Institutions, Semiconductor International, Spec Check, Supply Chain Management Review and Tradeshow Week.
Although we don’t yet have the details, it appears at least some of the titles will survive under new ownership. With many long-time friends and colleagues still at these publications, we certainly hope this will be the case. Hopefully, new ownership and management will provide a spark of ideas and an atmosphere of innovative thinking. For now, the various Web sites have announcements simply stating they have closed, no additional print issues will be printed and the sites will shut down at the end of the month. No information on how this will affect advertisers with programs currently in place.
Further details can be found on the Reed Business site.
- Demand Generation
- Offer Strategies & Content Development
- Lead Generation Programs
- New Product Launches
- Sales "Funnel" Management
- Sales Support
- Public Relations
- Web Presence
Adventive Twitter Stream
- Interesting study on social media adoption in the B2B space. http://t.co/sfWdVNQ5 — 2 years 27 weeks ago
- Some good ideas via our friends at BMA Chicago. http://t.co/6oAGvPHx — 2 years 30 weeks ago
- Adventive Marketing *combines its strategic, creative *and digital capabilities to help organizations achieve... http://t.co/fQC9rR0Q — 2 years 34 weeks ago
- 1 of 56
FREE WHITE PAPERS
Recent blog posts
- Social Media Planning: A 6-Step Startup Guide for B2B Marketers
- Simple Trade Show Promotions to Boost Your ROI
- The Lottery, Adele and Authenticity in Social Media
- Content Creation: What Not To Do
- Ways Your In-house Marketing Department Benefit From a Full-service Agency?
- Determining the Right Content for Your Lead Nurturing Program
- Thought leadership without social media -- is it still possible?
- Is Your B2B Agency Equipped for Content Marketing?
- The Slice and Dice Approach to Content Marketing
- Social Media Metrics: The Challenge is What to Measure